WHY CHOOSE GTLS?
- OUR vision is Customer Satisfaction
- We could assess CUSTOMER’s requirements, and always ready to reach them faster
- Determined to meet the CUSTOMER’S increasing and diversified DEMANDS.
- Our goal is to satisfy the CUSTOMER providing them best SERVICE
- Goods is YOURS, we take the responsibility to reach your product at your DOOR in time with competitive rates.
- We have 24 Hours/ 7days personalized customer service.
Total Quality Management (TQM) is our guiding principle. To ensure TQM, regular and continues audit and training are in place Senior management views TQM as essential and is committed towards it.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Real- Time day today Follow-up system.
- Focus on compliance management helps to reduce cargo delays and costs associated with non-compliance to customs regulations.
- Implementation of procedures for new customers including the development of an import process to maximize chances of being categorized as Low risk and further-minimized of costs.
- Centralized entry processing and customer service-when warranted by higher volumes-can increase compliance, consistency, quality, and ease of doing business.
- We maintain industry best practice and standard through out the process.
- Integrated customs brokerage representation minimizes the requirement for the number of vendors and simplifies customer’s chain of customs processing. A single customs broker means a single point of contact.
- All personnel and supporting hands are equipped with communication devices to be on constant contact with the customer.
- Real time information and on time reporting keeps customer updated and helps them to roll on.
- Customer is always on top of their shipments with GTSL, no information black out, no hidden cost.
- Personalized customer services tailored for each individuals’ specific requirements.
- Round the clock services to customers.
- State-of-the-art communication system to track and trace each shipment.
- Excellent relationship with all operating Airlines that ensures providing better service all the year round.
- Through tailored professional services to its clients, GTLS has been able to develop a solid and mutually benefiting alliances with it’s clients.
- Excellent working relation with all online air carriers especially with AC, QR, EK, TK, EY, BA, CX and LH
- Excellent working relation with the leading ocean liners, such as, OOCL, APL, CMA-CGM, MOL, YML, MSC, Hapag & NYK.
- Being a customer-oriented entity, GLTS is always trying to take its standards to new heights.
- We do believe that “Freight Rate” and “Excellent Customer Service” are the deciding factor in getting the market share while, GTLS is setting a new industry standard by offering “good freight rate” and “excellent customer service” to achieve customer satisfaction.
- By hiring and training smart and ambitious fresh graduates, GLTS has been able to create a more efficient team than any other freight forwarder.
- Always willing to embrace new technology, GTLS has successfully adopted & applied information technology within its environment.
- The goal of most corporate executives is to reduce the cost of production & distribution, while improving quality and services to the customers.
- Tangible improvements in cost, quality and service are critical in today’s competitive market.
- One of the most important link in the logistic chain is the “Freight Forwarder”.
- GTLS can successfully manage to build a formidable reputation among the freight forwarding community in Canada.